Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Montana and Lazer


Uhoh....it's been a month since I've posted! I'm sorry about that; I've been working on some commission pieces for Christmas, and time has just slipped away. Anyway, I have the commissions done, and this one of Montana and Lazer is the first one I'm posting. This is 16" x 20", oil on canvas. The cats were quite fun to work on, but I had trouble getting the eye color just right. The supplied photo was not clear on the eye color, which isn't unusual for photographs. Since I have never met these two characters personally, I had to guess a bit and e-mail back and forth with the client. But, according to him, I finally got it right, so this painting will ship tomorrow. Whew!

1 comment:

Image Masking said...

Whats a awesoem and creative paint and handicraft promote here. Like and love this kinda of blog for all time.