Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Montana and Lazer


Uhoh....it's been a month since I've posted! I'm sorry about that; I've been working on some commission pieces for Christmas, and time has just slipped away. Anyway, I have the commissions done, and this one of Montana and Lazer is the first one I'm posting. This is 16" x 20", oil on canvas. The cats were quite fun to work on, but I had trouble getting the eye color just right. The supplied photo was not clear on the eye color, which isn't unusual for photographs. Since I have never met these two characters personally, I had to guess a bit and e-mail back and forth with the client. But, according to him, I finally got it right, so this painting will ship tomorrow. Whew!

6 comments:

Image Masking said...

Whats a awesoem and creative paint and handicraft promote here. Like and love this kinda of blog for all time.

Clipping path service said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us. It's really an amazing post. Keep posting the good work in future too.

Farhan Tanvir said...

The pictures are absolutely exact one. We want such.
car photo background edit

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool work.Just splendid. I really appreciate your art work.It seems so vivid. Though, I'm not good at art as I’m working on clipping path platform for my image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path

Unknown said...


Wow! great post, Thanks. Photo Retouching Services

Clipping Path Service said...

Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
Image Post-production Service
Ghost Mannequin Service